UPGRADE YOUR HOME. UPGRADE YOUR HAPPINESS.
Property Assessed Clean Energy or PACE Financing
What is PACE financing?
Property Assessed Clean Energy, or PACE financing, is an innovative way to pay for upgrades to your home. With PACE financing, you pay for critical home upgrades over time, as part of your property taxes. Qualification for this type of financing is based on the equity in your home, not your credit score. With same-day approvals, flexible repayment terms, and access to trusted home improvement contractors, PACE financing is a great way to pay for important home renovations. Menzel Roofing Services is proud to offer this type of financing as well as traditional financing options too.
Whether it is a minor or a major fix, one thing is certain – if you know a roof repair is needed you should react immediately.
Discover how easy it is to finance with Property Assessed Clean Energy.
Why choose PACE Financing?
You shouldn’t need perfect credit or a giant bank account to have a comfortable, safe, and efficient home. Our PACE financing program has helped thousands of homeowners afford to upgrade.
- Enjoy 100% financing – PACE Financing will finance 100% of your project, up to 20% of the value of your home. 1
- Approval is quick and simple – PACE financing is based on your ability to pay, NOT on your credit score.
- Pay over long term – PACE Financing offers terms up to 30 years, to help keep payments affordable. 2
1. Maximum financing amounts vary by state, city, and county. Depending on local regulations, there may be max financing restrictions that limit the maximum PACE financing eligibility to less than 20% of your estimated property value.
2. 30-year repayment terms are not available for all project types. Repayment terms are determined by the estimated useful life of the product and the manufacturer’s product warranty period. Repayment term options may vary by state. Not all term options are available in all starters Term options are subject to change at any time.
3. APR example uses a $20,000 project with a 30-year term. Base rate is 3.49% to standard rate 7.99% dealer fees may apply, financed as part of the PACE property tax assessment. Final APR will vary based on total project cost, selected term, and rate choice. Rates are current as of February 26, 2021, and are subject to change without notice. Not all rates are available in all states.
listen to what our customers are saying about our roofing services
Kari Siracusa, Google 5 star review
“After fights with our insurance company and one company canceling our contract, we were scrambling to get our roof replaced. I asked for recommendations on Facebook, Don’s name came up multiple times! I called him (on a Saturday), he called right back and came right out to write us an estimate. He worked with us and our crazy schedules, coordinating the work with us in mind. His team did an incredible job and I am so glad we chose Menzel Roofing Company! Thank you, Don!”